Welcome to The Richard Robbins show, the podcast that focuses on the importance of growth in all areas and defining success in a way that leads to a healthy and beautiful life. Many entrepreneurs focus on building their businesses and forget to build their lives, but if you’re interested in learning how to build up both from some of the best business minds out there, then this is the show for you.
Each week, speaker, author, and mentor Richard Robbins will lay out the framework for success in all areas. Through finding the struggles and backstories behind the major successes of others, Richard reveals how we can learn to produce real and outstanding results. You’ll learn to harness and leverage your genius with tips and insight from interviews with incredible guests and from Richard himself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- An easy mistake that many entrepreneurs make.
- How Richard does not define success.
- The importance of growth and learning at any stage.
- Why relationships and life shouldn’t fall to the side when you’re building a business.
- Richard’s passion for hearing the backstory and why it’s so meaningful.
- How people discover and harness their genius.
- What to look forward from this podcast.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I believe that it is easy to build a highly successful business, while at the same time destroying a lot of other things in your life. - @RichardLRobbins Click To Tweet I’ve met a lot of entrepreneurs that haven’t had a day off in 3 years. Well that, to me, is not success. -@RichardLRobbins Click To Tweet Maintenance is a little bit boring, but growth is fun. -@RichardLRobbins Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: