Keynotes Topics & Titles
The Future of Real Estate
Five inevitable trends you simply can’t ignore.
Today’s real estate professional is in the midst of a revolution. How buyers shop, how sellers sell and how the two find each other have changed dramatically. What agents and brokers used to provide, and what used to be considered excellent service, is now just the starting point. The good news is this new real estate landscape is one of enormous opportunity. Discover the driving forces behind these changes, and the shifts you need to make in order to thrive in today’s new world.
- Understand the forces driving the coming changes in the real estate industry
- Learn 5 key shifts facing real estate professionals in the next two decades
- Understand the changes you need to make in your business today, to take advantage of these changes
Delivering The Unexpected
Become a market leader by delivering the unexpected.
Competition now arrives on every front. Age, experience, technology and location are no longer significant barriers to entry–your next competitor can now be anywhere, anyone, and anytime in the world. So how do you survive and thrive in a world where customers have access to everything, and when competing on price is a race to the bottom? The solution: create your own uncontested market space using three key principles.
- Set yourself apart from the competition in three critical ways: value, advocacy & meaning.
- Understand the new paradigm of value that drives customers and potential customers
- Move customers beyond loyalty to active advocacy
- Build a profitable and sustainable business around fun, passion, and contribution.
The Most Effective Business-Building System, Ever!
Create a foundation for long-term, sustainable and predictable lead generation through repeat and referral business.
- Learn RRi’s powerful, proven, Lifetime Referral System, designed to help you generate a consistent and predictable stream of high quality referrals from your database, year after year
- Understand the significance of moving your customers from satisfaction or loyalty to active advocacy
- Design your personalized, database touch system to produce 10,15 or even 25 transactions each and every year with absolutely certainty
- Identify your database ROI and benchmarks for future success
Richard’s advice goes beyond simply creating wealth – it helps people lead better lives.
“I have known Richard for a number of years, both personally and professionally. He is a person of strong character and integrity.
Richard has been a featured speaker at a number of our Royal LePage business management and sales conferences. His message is always popular and well received. Many of our professionals have participated in his firm’s events over the years and have successfully used his coaching services to improve and grow their practices and businesses.
On a personal note, I admire Rich for his ability to unapologetically deliver a message that is relevant for both professional and personal growth. The advice and counsel Richard provides goes beyond simply creating wealth – it helps people lead better lives."
Phil Soper | President, CEO
Brookfield Real Estate Services
Royal LePage / La Capitale
See what our clients have to say
Top 2% of Fraser Valley Realtors 2015-present | Macdonald Realty
Top 1% RE/MAX Canada | Top 100 (#80) RE/MAX Teams
#1 Royal LePage Kelowna Service of Excellence Award Recipient for 5 consecutive years