My next guest on The Richard Robbins Show truly has captured the power of podcasting. His podcast, The Thought Leader Revolution, has well over 200 episodes and has generated nearly 3 million dollars in business without ever selling a single product.
Nicky Billou, author of Finish Line Thinking and The Thought Leaders Journey, is an ex-corporate executive, public speaker and corporate trainer, becoming a trusted adviser to CEOs, entrepreneurs, and sales professionals for their personal health and peak business performance.
But where Nicky has truly excelled is in the world of podcasting.
Nicky tells me that, “If someone has taken the time to listen to my podcast episodes, they’ve gotten to know me. I feel like an old friend to them. It’s a wonderful way to get your message out to people, to do business and a wonderful way to make new friends.”
In the 48th episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Nicky and I sit down and talk about the power of podcasting and the importance of humanizing yourself to create real, valuable connections with your audience. His step-by-step guide to launching a successful podcast is invaluable and his reasoning for doing so is even stronger. If ever you’ve thought about entering the world of podcasting, you need to start here with this episode of The Richard Robbins Show!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- How Your Podcast Can Become a Value Delivery Tool and Marketing Tool.
- Outgoing and Incoming Trends that are Changing the Business World.
- How Virtual Coffees Can Create $600,000 in Commission Sales.
- How a Podcast with 100 Dedicated Listeners can be Worth $250,000 Annually.
- How a Podcast Can Humanize You to Your Potential Clients.
- The Best Way to Build Your Listenership and Create a Growing Audience.
- The Importance of Becoming a Specialist.
Ideas Worth Sharing
Podcasting is a trend on the way in. There are 1.6 million podcasts out there and it is estimated that there will be 3 million by the end of 2021. The number of people listening to podcasts is expected to grow by 60%.… Click To Tweet
Attention can be bad if what you’re saying is not resonating with problems people have. If you're in business, any business, your job is about solving acute problems. @richardlrobbins Click To Tweet
If someone has taken the time to listen to my podcast episodes, they’ve gotten to know me. I feel like an old friend to them. It’s a wonderful way to get your message out to people and to do business. @richardlrobbins Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Nicky Billou
- Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans by David Meerman Scott
- Tony Robbins
- Robin Sharma
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Donovan Bailey
- Steve Jobs
- Elon Musk
- Oprah Winfrey
- Freddie Mercury
- Ritz Carlton