My next guest on The Richard Robbins Show is internationally known as the Worry Management Expert and the creator of the CALM™ methodology for worry-free living.
Denise Marek, self-proclaimed to be the ‘biggest worrier on the planet’, realized that her chronic anxiety was genetic. After years of studying the topic, she put her research into practice, and it changed her life. Shortly thereafter, Denise began teaching her worry-free philosophy to thousands of people worldwide.
In our interview, Denise shares, “Fear, worry, concern, [they] stop us from taking risks that make our lives so much better.” She makes it absolutely clear that worry and stress are mindsets and that they can be controlled with the right attitude and determination.
With COVID-19 still impacting the daily lives of nearly everyone on the planet, stress and worry may be at an all-time high. In this episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Denise and I talk about surviving stressful times, and she shares her CALM™ methodology that will help you through demanding situations and give you skills to cope with worry and thrive on a daily basis.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- Denise’s 4 Step CALM™
- How to survive sudden and prolonged stressful situations.
- The power of challenging your assumptions.
- Why your imagination can be a detriment to your mental health.
- How to let go of the uncontrollable in life.
- Why talking to yourself constructively is crucial to your mental well-being.
- The transformation from worrier to non-worrier.
- The myth of happiness.
- Denise’s 3 Step Process to end “What-If” thinking.
Ideas Worth Sharing
Never give up. Just because someone says no, it doesn’t mean that what you’re trying to accomplish isn’t the right thing. It's just that it’s not right for that particular person. Keep moving forward - that has to be the motto.… Click To Tweet
We are so skilled at tearing ourselves down. We have to reprogram the beliefs that we’ve picked up along the way about who people have said we are. It’s important to understand that just because you believe it to be true, doesn’t… Click To Tweet
I think perfectionism stops so many of us from having a sense of peace in our lives. @Richardlrobbins @denisemarek Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Denise Marek
- CALM: A Prove Four-Step Process Designed Specifically for Woman Who Worry by Denis Marek
- The Keys: Open the Door to True Empowerment and Infinite Possibilities by Sharon Quirt & Denise Marek
- How to Create an Extraordinary Life by Denis Marek (Free Download)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- 99.9 Virgin Radio
- Garbo’s Boutique