My next guest on The Richard Robbins Show has a distinction like nobody else. He has completed over 2 billion dollars in real estate sales volume. Faisal Susiwala’s storied career contains a laundry list of accomplishments and awards which he attributes to his relentless marketing efforts and consistency.
For over 30 years, Faisal has been delivering exceptional service and outstanding results. In 2019, he sold 417 homes as an individual agent using many of the traits he was taught as a child: empathy, authenticity and honour.
In 1988, inspired at the young age of 17 by infomercial personality Tom Vu, Faisal registered for a real estate course at his local community college while he was still in high school. After securing a mentorship with a local brokerage, he sold 2 million dollars worth of real estate before he graduated high school.
In the 27th episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Faisal and I sit down to discuss his unique business model that has helped him sell the most homes in Canada as an individual RE/MAX agent, we take a look at his aggressive marketing and personal branding perspectives and, most importantly, show you how to implement his ideas and business models into your own business.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- Faisal’s unique business model that helped him sell 417 homes as an individual agent.
- The importance of marketing and the amount of net income that should go towards your marketing budget.
- Why reciprocity is important in business.
- Effective networking strategies to generate consistent leads.
- The importance of authenticity in your social media marketing.
- Why becoming an ambassador for your community is crucial for your business.
- iBuyer Technology: Embrace it? Fear it? Implement it?
- How to create a strict schedule and work when you want to.
- The importance of creating an individual brand as an agent.
Ideas Worth Sharing
Start branding yourself early. The start to time branding, the time to start building your business, is day one. @FaisalSusiwala @RichardlRobbins Click To Tweet
It’s back to basics. If we cut through all the noise: We sell homes. If you just go back to basics and consistently do those things, it works! @FaisalSusiwala @RichardlRobbins Click To Tweet
Authentic content. I do one-takes so there could be errors in there. My belief is, if you can get 60 to 70 percent of your message through, but it’s natural and it’s not scripted, I think that’s the importance of engagement in… Click To Tweet
Don’t ever think about the money, just do a good job and the money will come. @FaisalSusiwala @RichardlRobbins Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Faisal Susiwala
- The Real Deal: The Journey of a Billion Dollar Agent – by Faisal Susiwala
- Cambridge, Ontario
- Preston, Lancashire
- Tom Vu
- Khow Suey
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Tony Robbins
- Pre-Suasion – by Robert Cialdini
- Influence – by Robert Cialdini
- Justin Bieber
- iBuyer Technology
- Explore India