Anyone familiar with RRI will know my next guest. Doug Bolger is founder and CEO of Learn2, a company focused on leadership development and optimizing human performance. For over 30 years his company has been creating immersive, hands-on programs and events that achieve lasting behavioral change.
Then COVID-19 appeared.
Doug and his company have survived many global scares. From recessions to SARS to 9/11, he reminds us all that the ability to adapt is crucial during times of crisis. Doug, with all his untamed optimism tells me, “All my skills that made me successful before are now the same skills that make me successful in this environment.” He adds, “There’s a deeper shift that’s happening in people, [they’re] rethinking what’s important. We’re buying less landfill and I think we’re buying more purposefully now.”
Doug has successfully maneuvered from in-person events to, what he argues, even more successful digital ones. This podcast explains exactly how he did it.
In our 29th episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Doug and I discuss the secrets behind effective and powerful virtual meetings, how to translate your skills into a digital format and why the impact of COVID will change business landscapes forever, even long after it has passed.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- How to better connect with your clients without being face-to-face.
- How to use technology to enhance your buyer and seller presentations.
- Techniques to build rapport and trust digitally.
- What are Narrative Immersions and how to use them to team build virtually.
- How to increase comfortability online.
- The secret to making online meetings engaging.
- A step-by-step strategy to webinar meetings with your clients.
- How to perform the perfect virtual open house.
- The future of business post COVID-19.
Ideas Worth Sharing
Stop waiting and seeing. Pick something and get started. Learn the new normal. Whatever your strengths are, will translate, you just have to figure out how. @Learn2Solutions @RichardLRobbins Click To Tweet
If you can’t find what to do to drive your personal profit forward: Give. @Learn2Solutions @RichardLRobbins Click To Tweet
Do less. Do more things more consistently than a lot of things poorly or starting a lot of things. Daily commitments drive every single outcome faster and better than anything else. @Learn2Solutions @RichardLRobbins Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Doug Bolger
- Colours Test
- Laurier University
- Google Maps
- 3D Printer
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
- Great Big Sea