On the 91st episode of The Richard Robbins Show, I have a brilliant conversation with a young man who I have come to respect very much. An RRI Business Coach and Broker Owner at RE/MAX Camosun, he is wise beyond his years and spends the next hour diving into ways to propel your business and personal life forward.
Not enough can be said about Braden Wheatcroft. An inspiring leader amongst his peers, Braden has created a brokerage fuelled by open communication, future focus goal setting and continued education.
Braden’s family has a long history of working in the real estate industry in Nanaimo, British Columbia. Since the 1920s, Wheatcroft Construction has been developing the east coast city of Vancouver Island. However, instead of building homes, Braden found his calling selling them.
“I’ve never sold a house that was built by my great-great-grandfather,” Braden tells me, “but I have shown one, which was a really cool experience.”
Braden found his calling selling real estate and now is a successful Broker Owner in Camosun, just south of the city where he grew up. During his time at RE/MAX, Braden has been an inspiring force with his colleagues and tells me that his why has been the driving force. “My why is born out of the belief that, every person has the opportunity to improve their life.”
At just 35 years old, Braden’s success is nothing short of extraordinary. In this episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Braden puts his pursuit of education on full display with energetic and inspirational ideas from some of his favourite books. He tells the audience how to be a leader and shares productivity hacks to help you win the day.
This interview is more about attitude than it is about real estate. When Braden gets together with someone, he tells me he has one goal, “I want to elevate their state. I want them to feel better about themselves when they leave with me.” I hope that is what you take away from this interview with Braden.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle and Why It Should Be Important To You
- The Importance of Knowing Your Why
- Why Adversity is Crucial to Your Future Success
- How To Get Past That ‘Rookie Tax’ in Real Estate
- Why People Want To ‘Work With Winners’
- Productivity and Proactiveness Tips to Create More Work
- Understanding the Two Categories in Life
- Proactive Things You Can Do to Generate Leads
- The Concert of the Kaizen Way
- The Idea of Theming Your Days
- A Reading Hack That Will Help You Pick Up More Books
Ideas Worth SharingWhat can I do to help. Braden Wheatcroft Click To Tweet I’m pretty sure most people are 30 days away of focused effort from solving whatever problem they have in their business. Braden Wheatcroft Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Braden Wheatcroft
- Nanaimo, BC
- Whistler, BC
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Cedar Spartans Nanaimo
- Jordans Flooring
- The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill
- James Clear
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jim Rohn
- Star Wars
- The Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan & Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Wireless Wave