My next guest on The Richard Robbins Show has seen his business transform due to his dedication to one platform: YouTube. His passion for creating authentic, real-time video content has boosted his business and has provided a platform to showcase his talent in this industry.
From February 2021 to August 2022, he has amassed 6,000 subscribers and can attribute 22 transactions from this lead source alone.
Steve Karrasch, Team Leader of Karrasch Real Properties, currently ranks in the Top 1% in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. He began his real estate career in 2008 and said, “I transferred into real estate and for the first year and a half, I did absolutely nothing.”
It wasn’t until 2010 when he partnered with Chris Whitehead that everything began to change.
“Our skillset meshed perfectly together,” Steve tells me. “I was always naturally organized and Chris was a natural salesman. Very early on, we settled into a rhythm of me taking a much more structured, systematic role, and [he took on the] sales role.”
This understanding between Steve and Chris led to an incredibly successful business where, eventually, Steve became Team Leader when Chris decided to take a step back. Since then, Steve works with 5 licensed agents, 2 unlicensed assistants and just welcomed his newest team member, his wife.
In this podcast, Steve and I discuss the complications and benefits of partnering with an experienced agent and the dos and don’ts of taking over someone else’s team. Steve also explains how to create, grow and maintain a successful YouTube channel capable of bringing in new leads and deals year round.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- How to take over as Team Leader in someone else’s team
- The strategy behind merger and acquisition
- Errors to avoid when taking over a team
- How to exit the real estate business and get something for your database
- How to dominate YouTube
- Best practices for YouTube and how to start growing your audience
- “That One Thing” – What one thing can you do to make it a revenue stream
- The importance of consistency when beginning a YouTube channel
Ideas Worth SharingNothing positive is going to get clicks. Make it look shocking and basically prove how stupid the shocking statement is. Educate them with proper information. Steve Karrasch @richardlrobbins Click To Tweet Authenticity translates very well. Steve Karrasch @richardlrobbins Click To Tweet Get ego out of the way. This business is going to transition or it’s going to die. Steve Karrasch @richardlrobbins Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Steve Karrasch
- Karrasch Real Properties YouTube Channel
- The Tom Storey Show YouTube Channel
- Game of Thrones
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S Clason
- Ari Shaffir Podcast
- Maxum Fitness