Robin Sharma works with some of the most successful people out there to build daily tactics that help them escape zombie mode and reclaim their primal genius. He joins the show today to share his unique journey and how he used his disruptive ambition to pursue his true passion. When it comes to finding real success and reaching your full potential, Robin knows exactly what it takes to flip that switch.
Listen in to hear why it’s so important to start your day off right and how your morning routine directly affects the way your life plays out. You’ll learn the proper way to regard change, why instinct is so important, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Robin went from earning a law degree to self-learning and self-publishing.
- What it means to be a “possibilitarian” and why this is important.
- Why disruptive ambition is key.
- The fortuitous moment that changed Robin’s trajectory forever.
- What a cyber zombie is and how to know if you are one.
- Daily tactics to help you reclaim your primal genius and inner heroism.
- The formula that enables high productivity in people.
- Advice for people who struggle with sleep deprivation and other sleep issues.
- How to best deal with distractions.
- The four interior empires.
- How Robin plans his days.
Ideas Worth Sharing:What’s the point in being successful if you’ve lost your sense of soulfulness? - @RobinSharma Click To Tweet Even though you might have a ridiculous dream—a mighty mission that seems crazy to the world—that’s really your signpost for a really good dream. -@RobinSharma Click To Tweet Potential unexpressed turns to pain. -@RobinSharma Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Robin Sharma: Site | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Podcast
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Chapters Bookstore
- Harper Collins
- Martin Seligman
- SoulCycle App
Enjoy the show?
Subscribe to the podcast using your favourite service or sign up here to receive Richard’s podcast notifcations and weekly blog updates.