We would all agree that there is nothing better in life than having a wonderful partner. My wife, beyond a shadow of a doubt, makes me a much better person. That said, it doesn’t mean that it’s always easy!
On the 98th edition of The Richard Robbins Show, I sat down with an amazing, spirited, high-energy person named Annie Lalla.
For the past 15 years, Annie has been a cutting-edge Relationship Coach who maps the complex emotional landscape of relationships.
“Relationships are the hardest thing there is for humans to do,” Annie confesses and I think we can all agree with that statement. She helps clients cultivate romantic esteem and develop collaboration skills that go beyond shame, blame & power struggles.
“Conflict is not an indicator that something is wrong,” Annie explains during our chat and tells me that, “I teach people how to fight in a way that is healthy.”
In this episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Annie and I talk about how to create better relationships in our lives with the people that we love the most. Annie talks about how to optimize relationships in your life, offers some conflict resolution tips and brings a roadmap for creating evolutionary relationships that last a lifetime.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- The importance of building relationships with your heart open
- Why it’s crucial to maintain a high level of integrity with yourself
- The importance of vulnerability
- How to be confidently ‘you’
- Why talking about ‘feelings’ rather than ‘thoughts’ is paramount
- The therapeutic benefit of having a person who just listens and isn’t there to fix
- How to pick a partner
- How to discover your superpower as a human being
- What lowers and increases your self-esteem
- How to be more intimate with the people around you