On the 55th episode of The Richard Robbins Show, I sit down with a longtime friend and real estate juggernaut, Alex Pilarski.
In 1972 at just 20 years old, Alex got his real estate license after working with his two brothers in a family run investment company. His exposure to real estate inspired him to change professions and together with his brother created RE/MAX Realtron. Today, the pair of them look after nearly 1,000 real estate professionals and over 100 full time support staff.
“That’s where I learned my most valuable lesson. Never sell real estate, only buy real estate.”
When they first began, Alex tells me that he and his brother had one daily objective: “We wanted to get 99 no’s a day.” Alex explains, “Nobody enjoys prospecting but we tolerated cold calling on the phone, and we knew that if we spoke to 100 people, 99 would not be interested and one would be.”
In today’s episode of The Richard Robbins Show, Alex and I discuss how simple, daily activities can produce incredible results. Alex shares his secrets to prospecting, growing a thriving business and tactics on how to successfully balance work, life and family.
Please enjoy this incredible interview with Alex Pilarski.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- The number one thing every partnership needs to succeed.
- Why committing to daily tasks leads to longevity.
- The number one activity real estate professionals need to be doing to succeed.
- Activities vs. Results and why focusing on daily tasks is crucial to your success.
- Prospecting secrets and what real estate professionals can do to build a thriving business.
- How to balance and strategically build out your daily schedule.
- How proper branding can double your business.
Ideas Worth SharingThere is never a good time to sell real estate, it’s always a great time to buy. You never make a mistake buying, you only make a mistake selling. @ReMaxRealtron @Richardlrobbins Click To Tweet You can’t get results everyday but you can do the activities that lead to results everyday. @ReMaxRealtron @Richardlrobbins Click To Tweet Real estate is a face to face, belly to belly business. That has not changed. @ReMaxRealtron @Richardlrobbins Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
- Alex Pilarski
- RE/MAX Realtron
- The Last of the Mohicans
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- South America
- Michael Jordan