My next guest has been part of the RRI organization for over 20 years. His dedication to this industry is palpable and what he continues to provide to his team, his clients and to agents across the globe is admirable.
Nathan Dart, a 2nd generation real estate professional has been selling real estate in Maryland, D.C. Metro for 23 years.
He has graced The Richard Robbins Show podcast with his insights once before, sharing his secrets to building the perfect team on Episode 25. It’s undoubtedly a worthwhile listen for anyone looking to transform their people-dependent business into a system-dependent one.
In this, our 104th episode, Nathan and I evolve the conversation and focus our attention on a new technology dedicated to revolutionizing the buying and selling experience in the real estate industry. This new property technology company, Final Offer, is a negotiation platform that offers total transparency between buyers and sellers.
“The buyers are winning, the sellers are winning and the industry is winning,” Nathan tells me in this very eye-opening interview.
On top of that, Nathan and I discuss the ongoing antitrust lawsuit with NAR, the future of real estate negotiations and how technological advancements in AI will influence our industry immensely, in the not-so-distant future.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- How Nathan’s Lifetime Referral system brings in over a 3000% ROI
- How Nathan divides his time between his real estate business and new ventures
- How to build a self-sufficient team
- How to build a business that supports the life you want to live
- National Association of REALTORS antitrust lawsuit and how it will affect the real estate industry
- Commission talk and where the industry is headed
- The importance of trustworthiness in the real estate industry
- How Nathan is using Final Offer to sell 100% of his listings at an average of 114% of the original list price
Ideas Worth SharingYour own real estate business can be like your own work of art; you can build whatever life you want. Click To Tweet A true business is one that has allowed you the ability to not be there and still produce a result. Click To Tweet This business will always be a relationship business. Let’s focus on our past clients, our sphere and the people who know, like and trust us. We don’t have to have a conversation about our value because they already know it. Click To Tweet
Resources in Today’s Episode
Enjoy the show?
Subscribe to the podcast using your favourite service or sign up here to receive Richard’s podcast notifications and weekly blog updates.